Sector: Environmental Monitoring & Remediation Consultancy
Assignment: Establishment of Core Values & Core Purpose in specialist Consultancy start-up
A new consultancy specialising in environmental monitoring & remediation, based in Scotland, required assistance & guidance to develop its core values & core purpose to underpin its working policies, standards & processes extending through to potential use in marketing, sales, communications & investor relations.
• To establish with the senior executive management the core values & core purpose of the organisation
• To establish the vision and mission of the organisation
• To apply the core values & the core purpose to the development of working policies, standards & processes
• To apply the core values & the core purpose to the development of brand & communications strategy
• To utilise core values & core purpose to influence potential investors
Use of a values assessment instruments to assess commonality & alignments of values within the management team
• Feedback loops
• Corporate coaching of Managing Director
In a day-long workshop the organisation reached agreement on core values, core purpose, vision & mission, the application to developing working policies, standards & processes, & to the development of creative briefings towards the creation of a new brand identity
New brand identity, core values & core purpose increased the number of potential investor conversations this client generated.
Application of the new brand to all materials and processes substantially differentiated this client from its competition & successfully increased new business activities
©Myron Partnership: 2009