6. Coaching professionals come indoors To contain costs while satisfying growing demand for coaching, organizations are expanding their internal coaching capabilities.
7. Coaching Centers of Excellence (CCOE) emerge Organizations are experimenting with different models for standing up a CCOE.
8. Coach mentoring and coaching supervision grow Internal coaches want to receive mentoring and supervision from external coaches in their quest to be the best at their job.
9. Coaching metrics evolve Leaders look beyond ROI metrics for meaningful ways to measure the value of coaching.
10. Coaching enters the digital age New technologies are changing the coaching experience.Download Article 500 Club