Here are some excerpts from a Book of Universal Wisdom translated so people can practice it.
1. Do something you are afraid of and watch something wonderful happen.
2. Every day, write down the main way you will be today.
3. Take something you do that doesn’t work and do the opposite.
4. Make one unreasonable request a day.
5. Instead of figuring it out, ask five people what you should do.
6. Spend five minutes paying attention only to your breathing.
7. Consider something currently impossible and what you could do to make it possible.
8. Acknowledge two people today for what they have done or what they are committed to.
9. Ask someone or a group if they will listen to you, and then speak.
10. Look for what’s missing which if it were present would make a big difference.
11. Look for what’s missing that gets what’s missing to be missing.
12. Listen with deep appreciation for the feelings and experience of others.
13. Until you get to a root cause, keep asking, if not for what basic cause this performance problem could be eliminated?
14. If you knew you could not fail, what would you do?
15. Commit to the Success of someone and notice the difference in your relationship and support for their performance.
16. Imagine that Work and Love are the Same. Now what?
17. Practice Possibility Thinking
18. Practice Beginners mind
19. Control only the Context and let people develop their own material.
20. Today, forswear Rule Driven Creativity
21. Kindness is not a guarantee of continuing employment
22. Rules change with each surpriseDownload Article 500 Club