Assignment: Establishment of Core Values & Core Purpose to Accelerate Growth & Performance.
A Limited Company in the financial services sector advising on & managing financial & tax matters to the self-employed. The appointment of a new Managing Director & the establishment of a new senior management team acted as the catalyst for the organisation to review their values, working behaviours & attitudes in order to facilitate greater cohesion within the workforce & to deliver an acceleration of growth & performance.
• To establish with the senior management team the core values & core purpose of the organisation to increase cohesion within the workforce
• To align the young & rapidly increasing numbers in the workforce behind the core values & with core purpose to deliver continuity in handling client relationships
• To use the agreed values & core purpose to reinforce the organisation’s market positioning, facilitate discussion around internal & external brand creative & communication territories, & their application to potential marketing & communications messaging
• To facilitate the use of core values, core purpose, & agreed creative & communication territories to assist in:
– The acceleration of underwriting new business
– The development of increased continuity in managing client relationships
– To increase market share
– To increase turnover & profitability
– To increase the profile of the brand
Use of an organisation wide values assessment instrument to assess commonality & alignments of values within the management team & the workforce
• Feedback loops
Over a period of approximately six weeks the organisation reached agreement on core values, core purpose, & a clear understanding of how they could be immediately applied to the organisation at management, procedural, brand, & client relationship levels.
The organisation continues to underwrite considerable levels of new business; it continues to build marketshare, & is using its core values to support its marketing & communication activities that are helping to drive continued business expansion.
©Myron Partnership 2009