Form follows consciousness. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Different people operate at different levels of consciousness, or levels of wakefulness,
from ‘asleep on their feet’ to being tuned in to the widest possible spectrum of
The Interbeon is a ‘particle’ or ‘point of view’ that allows one to recognize and act on the awareness of Relationality, and allows for opposites to exist in the same space without opposition. The Interbeon is hypothesized to be the equivalent of the Higgs Boson particle in physics, in that it is said to hold everything in the human universe together and keeps things from flying apart.
• The Higgs Field was theorized before the Higgs Boson itself, as physicists calculated that in order for their theories and observations to jive, it was necessary to imagine a new field – one that existed everywhere in the universe.
In the human world it’s also necessary to imagine a new field, best named Relationality, which exists everywhere in the universe, in order to explain the disintegration in so much of our social and political fabric, while other parts seem so well integrated. The Interbeon is postulated as a particle or wave, within or among individuals that allows for Relationality as the senior value consistent with the true nature of reality.
* The Interbeon is a framework for turning cognitive dissonance or pain into sudden, dramatic, and important discovery and action.
* The Interbeon creates a moment of zero gravity or free choice.
* The Interbeon enables a portal from linear, either/or mind to quantum, possibility mind.
* The Interbeon rests on evidence that thoughts determine reality.
Download Article 1K Club
One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality. Early in the 1900’s this was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt with the ‘double slit’ experiment, which found that the determining factor in the behavior of energy (‘particles’) at the quantum level is awareness of the observer. For example: electrons under the same conditions would sometimes act like particles, and then at other times they would switch to acting like waves (formless energy), because it was completely dependent on what the observer expected was going to happen. Whatever the observed believed would occur is what the quantum field did. The quantum world is waiting for us to make a decision so that it knows how to behave. That is why quantum physicists have such difficulties in dealing with, explaining, and defining the quantum world. We are truly, in every sense of the word, masters of creation because we decide what manifests out of the field of all-possibility and into form. Ref: themindunleashed.org