In order to succeed as a coach, you must develop a positive marketing mindset. You must deal with that inner marketing critic and set it straight or you will never succeed.
To start here are something that you need to erase out of your mind RIGHT NOW. Some things that your inner marketing critic might be saying to you.
1. Marketing is difficult. No, marketing is a learning process like anything else. It’s not difficult at all and it is not rocket science. If you want to succeed in your coaching business you must be have patience and perseverance.
2. Marketing is mysterious. No, marketing is not mysterious. If you want to succeed in your coaching business you must be willing to learn.
3. Marketing is difficult. Yes, it is difficult to coaches who don’t want to succeed in their business.
4. Marketing doesn’t work for my business. Uh, marketing works for every business. Just because you tried some things that may not have worked for your coaching business at the time, doesn’t mean that marketing doesn’t work. If you want to succeed in your coaching business you must be willing to try different things.
5. I don’t have time for marketing. Oh okay, so I assume that you have enough money to hire a marketing team? Either that or you just don’t want a successful coaching business?
So, what else is your inner marketing critic telling you? Bring it on, I will always have an answer.Download Article 1K Club