1. Take uncharacteristic action:
Uncharacteristic Reduction in Tension
2. Creative use of awareness: “What are you aware of right now about yourself, about others, about the situation?”
3. Helicopter: “If you were now a helicopter, how high would you raise yourself and what would you then see?”
4. Take 100 percent responsibility.
5. Create a Double Bind: “What opposing forces can you reveal or introduce, that will force new levels of thinking?”
6. Distinguish what’s happening from interpretations: ‘What’s actually happening?”
7. Inquire Appreciatively: “What do I want my question to accomplish?”
8. Practice Beginners Mind
9. Accept inconsistency: “What is the inconsistency I cannot accept, which if I accepted it, would bring me back to mission?”
10. Use conversations for relationship, possibility, opportunity, action, breakdown.
11. Make unreasonable requests.
12. Listen Generously.
13. Speak from the heart.