Quite a lot has to happen to adapt to crisis and expand our coaching mindset, develop ‘new normal’ leaders, and serve humanity.
The best tool to support your work coaching during a global pandemic is the current issue of choice, the magazine of professional coaching.
This issue explores…
- Flourishing Forward – Considerations for trauma informed coaching
- Adapting to Crisis – Expanding our coaching mindset
- Our Time to Serve – This is the time for coaching to serve humanity
- Coaching for self-reflection in the new reality
- Coaching through a pandemic as a kinesthetic empathic coach
- Transformational Leadership – 5 essentials for activating it in times of crisis
choice is a MUST HAVE TOOL for EVERY coach. It’s the only publication in print by and for coaches, and it’s been around 18 years. Every coach should be a subscriber. How else do you stay on top of what’s happening in our industry?
All you have to do is subscribe to choice, the magazine of professional coaching today.
Check out what you will find In every issue:
- choice’s panel weighing in on a sticky situation. This month’s question is “How do I help my client through the pandemic?”
- Product reviews of coaching tools. A few of the tools reviewed in this issue include CHECKING-IN: a free and private app that offers steps to help elevate your wellbeing. COACHING CUBES: a simple and fun way to facilitate a group conversation and inject new energy.
- An insightful book review. This month it is about ” Coach the Person Not the Problem”, by Marcia Reynolds.