How do successful coaches and consultants make money and make a difference? You have to be good at networking, marketing and sales. That’s why Seal the Deal belongs on any new or experienced professional’s desk. It will help you avoid pitfalls made in all three of these key areas and increase your effectiveness.
In this unique book, you’ll follow the conversations of author and master coach Suzi Pomerantz and several of her coaching colleagues. Get on the proven path to sealing more deals and succeeding in your business.
Each chapter is a step in the author’s 10-step proven process for developing new business:
· Demystifying selling and distinguishing networking, marketing and sales
· The sales process, targeting prospects and branding
· Calling prospects and setting up the first meeting
· Handling gatekeepers and objections
· The client meeting as a chess match
· Following-up and tracking
· Proposals, pricing and contracting
· Lessons-learned meetings and expanding the sale while serving the client
· Building business and the art of referrals
Also included are worksheets, templates, samples and tip sheets; the tools anyone who sells services or ideas inside or outside the organization needs to build a successful business through clients and referrals.
AND THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE TO YOU–as someone who has come to the Library of Professional Coaching. This is an added benefit of which you might wish to avail yourself. You can do so by clicking on the “Download” button located immediately below this commentary. We wish you insightful and useful reading . . .
Note: Many of our readers who have downloaded this book wish to take notes in the margins without spending a fortune on printer ink to print hundreds of pages. If you are like them, you can follow this link to purchase the physical book and have it mailed to your home or office: Buy NowDownload Article 1K Club