The following article was contributed by: http://sealthedealsuccesskit.com/
Identify your current mindsets about sales and see how you can re-frame it for yourself to be something that aligns with what’s true for you. Use the Understanding Your Mindsets Worksheet to explore your mindsets and identify the changes you want to make. © Suzi Pomerantz. All rights reserved. Excerpted from Seal the Deal: The Essential Mindsets For Growing Your Professional Services Business.
“There is always an inner game being played in your mind no matter what outer game you are playing. How aware you are of this game can make the difference between success and failure in the outer game.” Tim Gallwey
1. Do you see a difference between networking, marketing and sales? If so, what are the distinctions?
2. How do you perceive sales? What is your definition of sales?
3. How would you describe your job/work?
4. How do you view your job in the context of the sales process/cycle?
5. What are your core values?
6. How do you define success at prospecting?
7. How do you organize the prospecting portion of your day?
8. How do you measure your results? What do you measure?
9. What obstacles or barriers exist in your work?
10. What changes would you put in place if it were up to you to re-design your job description and work responsibilities?
11. How do you prepare to call prospects?
12. How do you identify targets and prospects?
13. How do you qualify leads?
14. What are the preconceived assessments you already have of the person you’ll be talking to on the other end of the phone line?
15. How do you view the person you are calling? How do you think they perceive you?
16. What is your intention on every call? Do you set goals for each call?
17. How much importance do you place on creating relationships with the targets you call?
18. How do you go about creating relationship and rapport with your prospects?
19. What structures for accountability have you developed and are they effective?
20. What motivates you?
A. How can you motivate yourself to generate more calls?
B. To generate more appointments?
C. To generate more qualified leads?
21. What will it take to align your thoughts about selling with a key core value?
22. What are your prevailing mindsets about what it takes to create meaningful opportunities to do your work?
Download Article 1K Club