Have you ever noticed that the coach training schools and programs do a great job of teaching us how to be excellent coaches, but not such a great job of teaching how to get more coaching clients or run your business most effectively? You may have read some of the articles in this library from bestselling author and executive coach, Suzi Pomerantz (links below, in case you want to read more on the subject of business development for coaches). Now there’s a new online self study course from the author of Seal the Deal, called: How to Win Business and Influence Leadership. (The access password is GetClients) You can access the course again and again, at your own pace, so the learning can really seep in. You can go through it step by step to really absorb it into your being and apply the proven system to your own coaching business to easily and comfortably grow your paying clients.
Everything you need to know to grow your business without ever having to make a cold call again! Executive Coach, CEO, and bestselling author Suzi Pomerantz gives you the core tools, skills, attitudes, and insights to win business and create a sustainable coaching practice.
Seal the Deal makes marketing services simple. Learn the ten core steps in a proven process, including the Essential Mindsets for Selling Services and a road-tested system for how to simultaneously manage networking, marketing and sales to get the clients you want.
Suzi Pomerantz takes a coach approach to sales and shows you how to:
• Never make a cold call again
• Build your business while billing time
• Reframe how you think about sales and selling
• Eliminate phone fear and fill your schedule with prospective clients
• Handle objections at every stage of the sales process
• Think about sales meetings as a chess match
• Master networking so you can manage your relational assets
• Ask for what you want
• Track your progress and utilize the sales and service cycles synergistically
• Integrate her proven selling system with your natural style and personality to take actions that feel comfortable and sustainable
• Build your business your way
• Take the mystery out of how to get the clients you want
• Take the struggle out of selling your services to executives and organizations
• Find the sweet spot where networking, marketing and sales intersect so you can successfully Seal the Deal!
The course is jam packed with material for you: 32 lectures that will take you about 12 hours to complete. The course sells for only $50. Where else can you get a two-day training for that low a price? Here are the details.
READ ARTICLES ABOUT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT BY THIS AUTHOR:
- Distinguishing Networking, Marketing and Sales http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/case-studies/leadership-case-studies/distinguishing-networking-marketing-and-sales/
- Checklist for Critical Mindsets for Success in Sales http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/mental-positioning-checklist-critical-mindsets-for-success-in-sales/
- Overcoming Phone Fear http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/overcoming-phone-fear/
- Strategies for Getting Past The Gatekeeper http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/strategies-for-getting-past-the-gatekeepers/
- Sample Chapter of Seal the Deal http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/sample-chapter-of-seal-the-deal/
- Making Calls to Set Appointments http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/making-calls-to-set-appointments-practice-script/
- Time Management Worksheet for Business Development http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/time-management-worksheet/
- Authentic Branding http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/strategies/authentic-branding/
- Prospect Call Tracking Worksheet http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/prospect-call-tracking-worksheet/
- Handling Objections http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/handling-objections/
- Key Guidelines to Grow Your Business By Referrals http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/key-guidelines-to-grow-your-business-by-referrals/
- Nine Mindsets of Networking http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/nine-mindsets-of-networking-and-networking-checklist/
- Executive Coach Approach to Marketing http://libraryofprofessionalcoaching.com/marketing/executive-coach-marketing-resource-centre/