Author Frank Sonnenberg provides a downloadable poster listing 55 ways in which to build trust and credibility. © 2011 Frank Sonnenberg. All rights reserved.
Here is the beginning of his list to give you a little taste, and you must download the entire poster to see the full list.
1. It takes many years to become an overnight success.
2. Good intentions are just the beginning.
3. Your reputation is their first impression.
4. Show people that you care about their needs.
5. A promise should be as binding as a contract.
6. Never sacrifice a long-term relationship for a short-term gain.
7. Don’t expect people to look up to you if you look down on them.
8. Give credit where credit is due.
9. The danger of shooting from the hip is hitting yourself in the foot.
10. Be knowledgeable and remain current in your field.
11. Follow through on every commitment that you make.
12. Take the time to provide the rationale behind your recommendations.
13. Stay focused. Trying to be all things to all people is a guaranteed recipe for mediocrity.
14. Be objective.
15. Opinions held in secret never make a difference.
16. Never cut corners.
Click the red button below to download the full poster for the remaining #17 -55!