Top Ten Happiness Tips for ATTORNEYS
1. Maintain a balance between your professional and personal life.
2. Express gratitude to others.
3. Create positive and collaborative interpersonal relationships.
4. Enthusiasm and happiness are highly correlated.
5. Focus on strengths and ask for multi-rater 360 -degree feedback.
6. Seek rewards other than money.
7. There is no relationship between money and happiness.
8. Develop and maintain a supportive network of close relationships.
9. Create a personal purpose/mission statement aligned with your values.
10. Care about character in your professional relationships.
“The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win
you’re still a rat.” — Lily Tomlin
© Copyright 2004 Dr. Maynard Brusman