How to navigate the Library of Professional Coaching: Use the search bar by clicking on the red box with image of magnifying glass above and typing in the topic, author, or title of what you’d like to find. Below, you can read about the different ways in which you can engage with your Library!
How to Engage with the Library of Professional Coaching:
Please consider this to be YOUR library! We’d love your involvement and participation and there are many ways you can enjoy and support the LPC:
- Reader: there is no cost to enjoy reading the articles in the library!
- Commenter: we welcome your thoughts and input! Every article and post has a place for you to add your relevant comments and engage in a dialogue with other readers around the world.
- Author: there is no cost to submit your articles, and you may submit as many as you wish. Simply follow the guidelines and upload your material HERE to be considered for possible publication in the library.
- Patron: if you wish to contribute to sustaining the library, allowing us to continue to offer these resources for free to a global audience, you can support the efforts with an automated $5 contribution each month. Details can be found here.
- Benefactor: our benefactors are committed supporters of the library and we are so grateful for their generous support. If you wish to be a benefactor, you will be highlighted on this page, and your support will annually be charged to your credit card for $100. Details can be found here.
- Sponsor: we couldn’t exist without our sponsors! You can be a sponsor if you wish to support the library in exchange for an ad with your logo or book cover image that links to your site. All the details for sponsorship options can be found HERE.
- Liaison: you can volunteer with us as a liaison. Our liaisons help us reach out to coaching organizations, businesses, schools, researchers, and training programs to create partnerships to help the global coaching community leverage the library in the ways that best serve and support their needs. You will work closely with us to bring more people and funding to the library and to help the library better serve the global community. Contact us if you are interested in volunteering.
- Ambassador: you love the library and want to tell everyone you know about it! Help us spread the word by sharing with your network, through social media (we are on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter), and by encouraging people you know to visit the library, sign up for emails, and become a commenter, author, patron, benefactor, or sponsor.